RankActive’s Guide to Winning Quick Answers [PDF Inside]
In terms of SEO, “position 0” doesn’t have any negative context. On the contrary, it means getting higher than any of your competitors. No wonder most of the marketers work hard to appear in the featured snippets box.
Although Google points out that you can’t add your content to featured snippets on purpose, there is a list of tips you can use to increase your chances. We’re going to explore what market knows about quick answers so far and how to use this knowledge.
Download RankActive’s Guide to Winning Quick Answers to discover what zero position is, what opportunities it can provide to your business, and how to get your website into this spot.
Like this article? There’s more where that came from.
- How to Increase Your CTR Using Schema.org: Updated
- How to Quickly Estimate Your Competitors’ Online Visibility with RankActive
- Meet Keyword Opportunities and Lighthouse: How These New Features Make SEO Infinitely Easier
- What Design Mistakes Can Hurt SEO? [Updated]
- 6 Unethical SEO Hacks – If You Don’t Know, Now You Know