How to find flash or frame elements on your website
12 August 2016 Leave a comment VIDEO-TUTORIALS
Today we will talk about flash and frame elements, and how to detect them on your website. As you know these elements make it harder for Google and other search engines to index the pages that have them.
You can always try our product – Site Auditor for free. Find more information here: https://rankactive.com/products/site-auditor
Like this article? There’s more where that came from.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Paying for Rank Tracking Software
- 5 Serious Mistakes Beginner SEOs Make and How to Fix Them
- Why We Use Google’s New Link Attributes and You Should Too
- Title and Description in 2021: Why Google Rewrites SEOs’ Meta Tags
- What We Should Learn From Google’s “About This Result” Feature