Want to submit a guest post on RankActive’s blog?
RankActive has been showcasing exciting stories for SEOs and digital marketers for almost two years now and we want 2018 to become even bigger!
Our high-quality RankActive blog attracts thousands of visitors around the globe, and we’re continuously looking for more glorious contributors to join our ranks.
Do you have what it takes?
- Your guest post must be original. Make sure that it has never been published anywhere else. At the same time, we encourage you to post a short summary on your blog with a backlink to your guest post on our website.
- Your guest post must be covering a topic relevant to SEO. Please note that most of our readers are SEO professionals, digital marketers and website owners. Therefore, articles that are not topically relevant to our niche will not be published.
- Your guest post must not be too promotional for your company. We are simply not an advertising service. RankActive blog is aimed at sharing useful information, so do not expect us to be a part of your advertising campaign.
- Your guest post should not contain more than two external links. You may include more, but all links above the limit must be no-follow.
- You guest blog post must be 1000-2000 words. If you would like to write a longer post, you should break it up into a series.
- Your guest post must not contain references to third-party SEO software providers. We cannot post content that promotes our competitors.
How to submit your post?
Send your guest post at email@example.com with the following:
- Brief author bio with one anchor link to your website.
- Images with attribution in jpg or png format (800-1170px).
- Your completed guest post as an HTML, Word or Google Docs file.
Like this article? There’s more where that came from.
- Digital Marketer’s Guide to an In-Depth Technical SEO Audit
- Five Ways To Make Your Website Visible On Google Search
- Why Your Content Is Wrong: How Businesses Leverage Content Strategies To Dominate The Bottom of The Market
- SerpBook vs. SerpFox: What Is The Best Rank Tracking Tool On The Web In 2018-2019?
- SEO Ranking Tools Comparison And Alternatives: SerpBook vs. AccuRanker What to Choose?